Application for admission overview:
- Print the application form for admission to elementary school.
- Return the completed application form by mail, email or fax accompanied by:
- A $ 90.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Payment can be made by check made payable to FAISBR, credit card, PayPal or Wire Transfer – in USD. All applicable bank and PayPal fees are the sender’s responsibility. Please contact school for bank information.
- Most recent Report Card for applicants presently enrolled in any school worldwide.
- Copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Please mail application form plus all above-mentioned documents to:
French American International School of Boca Raton
Attn: Admissions Dept.
2500 NW 5th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL. 33431 U.S.A.
Tuition & Fees – 2017-2018
- Tuition: $ 9,000/per student, per elementary school year, when paid in 10 MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS of $900/month
- Tuition: $8,100/per student/per elementary school year when made in ONE PAYMENT
- 20% discount for ADDITIONAL SIBLING(S)
- ONE-TIME enrollment fee for new student (due on 1st payment): $500 includes student materials imported from France (Textbooks and workbooks for French, Reading, Math, Science, History, Geography), all American (Florida) Common Core Textbooks and workbooks (for Reading, language Arts, Spelling, Math, Social Studies and Science) & 1 polo shirt w/logo).
- Re-enrollment fee for current students: $350. This fee is non-refundable. It may be applied and deducted from first tuition payment if registered by Feb. 31st.
- After-School Program and Morning Care (optional):
- After-School (with Study Hall) until 6 pm: $ 150/month
- Before-School as of 8:00 am: $90/month.
- After-School + Before School: $200/month
Click to download application