APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION OVERVIEW:
- Print the application form for admission to elementary school.
- Return the completed application form by mail, email or fax accompanied by:
- A $ 90.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Payment can be made by check made payable to FAISBR, credit card, PayPal or Wire Transfer – in USD. All applicable bank and PayPal fees are the sender’s responsibility. Please contact school for bank information.
- Most recent Report Card for applicants presently enrolled in any school worldwide.
- Copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Entrance Exam Testing required (on-site) in student’s most proficient language (English or French) or Copy of current Assessment / Standardized Test Result
- Please mail application form plus all above-mentioned documents to:French American International School of Boca Raton
Attn: Admissions Dept.
2500 NW 5th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL. 33431 U.S.A.
TUITION & FEES –
- Tuition: $ 11,000/per student, per elementary and middle school year, (payable in 10 monthly INSTALLMENTS of $1,100/month)*
- 10% discount for 1st ADDITIONAL SIBLING 20% discount each additional sibling(s)
- ONE-TIME enrollment fee $ 500 for new student (due on 1st payment): includes student materials imported from France (Textbooks and workbooks for French subjects), all American Textbooks and workbooks. This fee is non-refundable .
- Re-enrollment fee: $350. This fee is non-refundable.
- After-School Program and Morning Care (optional):
- After-School (with Study Hall) until 6 pm: $ 180/month
- Before-School as of 7:30 am: $110/month.
- After-School + Before School: $250/month
- (Optional) Study Hall ONLY $100/month for supervised homework Mon.-Thur. daily (Study Hall is already incl. in After-Care package)
- (Optional) Hot Lunch Program $ 100/ month
Enrollment fees must be paid in full in order to secure a space.
Waiting Lists are based on first-come first-served basis.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS:
– FAIS accepts many of the Florida State funded scholarships by “Step Up” : FTC , Hope, and Family Empowerment (formerly “Gardiner”). For eligibility requirements and to apply visit: www.surfs.org
– As an AEFE accredited member school, FAIS French national students are eligible for government- funded scholarships, awarded through the French Consulate (of Miami). Contact French consulate directly for income-based eligibility requirements and to apply: www.miami.consulfrance.org
– FAIS scholarships and Tuition aid may be made available on a case by case basis. Availability is limited .
“Imagination decides everything.
— Blaise Pascal