TUITION & FEES –
- Tuition: $ 12,500/per student, per elementary and middle school year, (payable in 10 monthly INSTALLMENTS of $1,100/month)*
- 10% sibling discount
- ONE-TIME enrollment fee
- $ 500 for new ELEMENTARY student
- $ 700 for new MIDDLE SCHOOL student (due on 1st payment): includes student materials imported from France (Textbooks and workbooks for French subjects), all American Textbooks and workbooks. This fee is non-refundable .
- Re-enrollment fee: $350 ELEMENTARY This fee is non-refundable.
- After-School Program and Morning Care (optional):
- After-School (with Study Hall) until 5:45pm: $ 180/month
- Before-School as of 7:30 am: $110/month.
- After-School + Before School: $250/month
- (Optional) Study Hall ONLY $100/month for supervised homework Mon.-Thur. daily (Study Hall is already incl. in After-Care package)
- (Optional) Lunch program
Enrollment fees must be paid in full in order to secure a space.
Waiting Lists are based on first-come first-served basis.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS:
– FAIS accepts many of the Florida State funded scholarships by “Step Up” : FTC , Hope, and Family Empowerment (formerly “Gardiner”). For eligibility requirements and to apply visit: www.surfs.org
– As an AEFE accredited member school, FAIS French national students are eligible for government- funded scholarships, awarded through the French Consulate (of Miami). Contact French consulate directly for income-based eligibility requirements and to apply: www.miami.consulfrance.org
– FAIS scholarships and Tuition aid may be made available on a case by case basis. Availability is limited .
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:
“Imagination decides everything.
— Blaise Pascal
French American International School of Boca Raton
2500 NW 5TH AVENUE, BOCA RATON, FL 33431
+1 (561) 479-8266 | EMAIL US